- Submit in English and include the languages you speak.
- Detail your background, professional skills and job experiences.
- List professional references.
- Detail the position you are applying for (be as specific as
possible)along with salary requirements in SpanishModa Dollars.
- Include your complete postal address, phone number, and E-Mail
the Resume to this E-Mail address. Please do not use fax.
- Many Spanish companies are interested in hosting talented students
involved in textiles, fashion, style, marketing, or public relations
for interships of one or more months.
- You could have the opportunity to experience an interesting
working intership at a fashion or textile company. Please
send your Resume by E-Mail, detailing your wishes.
- SpanishModa is interested in gifted people willing to have an
oustanding working experience within the SpanishModa Network.
If you are interested in an intership with SpanishModa(in Spain
or Italy), please
- Most companies joining SpanishModa are interested in getting
in touch with possible qualified agents or distributors in countries
all around the world.
- If you have documented experience in trading fashion, leather
or textile merchandise, plus real business opportunities in your
local market, this is an interesting chance for you.
send a detailed Profile of your company, your customers, and
other companies you are currently representing. You will get direct
feedback from each Spanish company.